During Ken Vondriska’s tenure in the leisure and entertainment industry, he has been involved with many waterpark projects from development and project management to maintenance and safety inspection audits. Listed below are the waterpark projects that Ken has been involved with:
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom. Upon his arrival at Dorney Park as Director of Maintenance and Construction in December of 1984, Mr. Vondriska became the project manager for the new 25 acre Wildwater Kingdom waterpark. The waterpark was completed on time and on budget.
- In 1990-91, as Vice President of Facilities for International Theme Park Services, Inc., Ken became project manager for the refurbishment of the 7 acre Heritage USA waterpark located in Fort Mill, SC.
- In 1999, as Chief Operating Officer for International Theme Park Services, Inc., Ken became project manager for the 35 acre SuperSplash! Adventure waterpark in Edinburg, TX. His duties included the revitalization of park operations & maintenance and overseeing park operations.
- In 1990, as Vice President of Facilities for International Theme Park Services, Inc., Ken was involved with the expansion program and long term planning for the Rockford Park district waterpark.
- In addition over the past 15 years Ken has performed maintenance,
operations and safety inspection audits and due diligence for the following
- CiCi Aquapark, Acapulco, Mexico
- CiCi Aquapark, Bogotá, Colombia
- Emerald Pointe, Greenville, NC
- Raging Waters, Sam Dimas, CA
- Raging Water, San Jose, CA
- Wet N’ Wild, Las Vegas, NV
- Lagoon Park, Farmington, UT
- Sail Island, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Dong Fang Waterpark, Guangzhou, China
- Tienjin Children’s Park, Tienjin, China